GetResponse uses lists to import subscribers. The list of subscribers must meet the import requirements such as file size, file format, and formatting. The import requirements ensure all the details of the subscribers are uploaded successfully to the contact list.
Starting the Import
1) Navigate to Lists in the GetResponse dashboard, and click Add contacts.
A new page will open as shown below:
2) Choose the list from the drop-down menu where the subscribers will be added. Select Upload a file, use external service or paste rows option to specify the method you would like to use to add the subscribers. Choose one of the following four options to add the list:
- Upload file
- Connect service
- Paste from file
- Migrate list
Related Post: How GetResponse review
Uploading a File
The upload file option is the most common and default method of uploading contacts. A prepared list of the subscribers is uploaded from the local computer. There are two options of uploading a file:
- Drag a file in the upload field
- Select a file from your computer
The allowed file formats for uploading files include CSV, TXT, VCF, XLS, ODS and the file size must not exceed 10 MB.
Connecting a Service
Connecting a service requires one to have additional information, including API key, host address, and username according to the type of service one is using to make the upload. Some of the supported accounts in GetResponse include Zendesk, Highrise, Magneto, Salesforce, Google Contacts, and Formstack.
- Click connect service and select your preferred account such as Zendesk to upload.
Pasting From File
Select Paste From File. Enter one subscriber per line and separate additional information using commas. Email address is required, and each subscriber should have only one email address. The entered values must be in the same order in each row. Press enter to add another entry.
Migrating a List
Select the Migrate list and select the service where you will be migrating a list from, such as MailChimp. Select or drag and drop your CSV file from your computer as shown below.
Completing the Upload
- Specify the course of action for the uploaded contact information. Select one of the following options:
- Add and update existing — adds new contacts and updates existing contact information.
- Only add new — adds new contacts only. Existing contacts are not updated.
- Only update existing —this option only updates existing information.
2. Check the confirmation box to consent.
3. Click Next. A new page opens to assign columns to custom fields in the uploaded contact list.
4. Assign all the custom fields in the GetResponse account according to the information from the file.
5. Click Import to finish the process.
That’s how you can import your subscribers!
For more information on importing contacts, you can learn more
How do I import contacts into GetResponse?
- Go to Lists and click Add contacts. A new page opens.
- Choose the list from the dropdown menu. If you’d like for the contacts to start receiving autoresponders, select Add to an autoresponder cycle. …
- Select Upload a file, use external service or paste rows to specify how you’d like to add contacts.
How do I add recipients in GetResponse?
- Go to Lists and click Add contacts.
- Choose a list from the dropdown menu. …
- Select One by one, manually to specify how you’d like to add contacts.
- Type in the contact’s name and email address.
Is get response good?
Is get response easy to use?
Ease of use/interface
On the whole, Getresponse is pretty easy to use. … It’s certainly easy enough to do all the basics in Getresponse: import contacts, create an email campaign, set up autoresponders, and check statistics.
How do I move contacts from one list to another in Getresponse?
- Go to Dashboard>>Lists and click Search in the top menu.
- Click Advanced search and select the list you want to display.
- Select the checkbox to the right of the contact email address.
- Click on the Actions menu up top and select Move to list or Copy to list.
How do I import a contact list?
- Insert the SIM card into your device.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app.
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings Import.
- Tap SIM card. If you have multiple accounts on your device, pick the account where you’d like to save the contacts.
How do I download a list from GetResponse?
- Click Export new file.
- Once the file is generated, it will appear on a list of files to download. Click the Actions icon to expand the menu and click Download.
How do I add a custom field in GetResponse?
- Click the Lists link from the Dashboard toolbar.
- Within Lists, select Custom fields in the top menu. …
- Click the Add custom field button to open the wizard where you can set up the custom field.
- Enter the required information to add your new custom field:
How do I change my GetResponse email address?
Is GetResponse better than ClickFunnels?
Which is better Mailchimp or GetResponse?
How much does get a response cost?
How do I use Get Response landing page?
How do I create a landing page?
- Go to Menu > Landing pages and click the Create landing page button.
- Select a template.
- In a popup modal, enter a name and click Use template. This will open the template editor.
What is GetResponse used for?
How many emails can you send with GetResponse?
How do I remove duplicates in Getresponse?
- Go to Dashboard>>Lists and click Show all contacts.
- Click Advanced search and select specific lists to review and delete contacts from.
- On the Search contacts page, sort the results by email. (Scroll down to select how many contacts you’d like to see displayed on a page.)
How do I save multiple contacts at once?
How do I export my contacts?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app.
- Tap Menu Settings. Export.
- Choose one or more accounts to export contacts from.
- Tap Export to. VCF file.
How do I transfer my phone contacts to my new phone?
- Android gives you a few options for transferring your contacts to a new device. …
- Tap your Google account.
- Tap “Account Sync.”
- Ensure that the “Contacts” toggle is enabled. …
- Advertisement. …
- Tap “Settings” on the menu.
- Tap the “Export” option on the Settings screen.
- Tap “Allow” on the permission prompt.
How do you create and use fields?
- Position the insertion point where you want the text that will be entered by the user to appear.
- Choose Insert → Field.
- In the Field names list, choose Fill-in.
- In the Field Properties Prompt box, enter the text you want to appear to prompt the user for input.
- Optionally, enter default text.
- Click OK.
How do I add a link in Getresponse?
- Go to Dashboard>>Create and click the Create landing page button.
- Select a template.
- In a popup modal, enter a name and click Use template. …
- Locate the registration form and click it to enable the editing tools.
- Click Webform fields.
- From the list, select the custom field you want to add.
How do I remove a list from Getresponse?
- Click on Lists from the Dashboard toolbar.
- Hover over the Actions icon (vertical ellipsis) to expand the menu.
- Select Delete and confirm you’d like the list to be deleted. Note: It’s not possible to delete the default list.
How do I change the language of Getresponse?
How do I edit the footer in Getresponse?
Which is better GetResponse vs AWeber?
What is the difference between Leadpages and ClickFunnels?
How much is ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels Pricing Overview
ClickFunnels pricing starts at $97.00 per feature, per month. They do not have a free version. ClickFunnels offers a free trial.
Is Sendinblue better than Mailchimp?
Is Mailchimp an autoresponder?
An Introduction to MailChimp
When it comes to autoresponders, MailChimp offers a suite of automation as part of its premium plans. You can set up regular autoresponders for new users and those that abandon shopping carts, among other options.
Is Mailchimp free to use?
Is Sendinblue free?
Which autoresponder is the best?
- Sendinblue – Best for most.
- Hubspot – Best all-in-one CRM software.
- Moosend – Best for scalable automation.
- Omnisend – Best email autoresponder for ecommerce.
- GetResponse – Most flexible email autoresponder.
- SendPulse – Best for multi-channel marketing.
How long is GetResponse free trial?
What is the best landing page builder?
- 7 Best Landing Page Builders.
- Instapage. Instapage is currently one of the most popular landing page builders on the market. …
- Unbounce. Unbounce is one of the most highly-reputed landing page builders on the market. …
- Leadpages. …
- Landingi. …
- HubSpot Landing Pages. …
- Lander. …
How do I create a landing page without a website?
- Select a landing page template.
- Give your landing page a name.
- Add your unique content.
- Include striking images.
- Choose a relevant domain name.
- Make sure all your links and CTAs are working.
- Complete your meta description and SEO title.
How good is Sendinblue?
Is GetResponse good for affiliate marketing?
Does GetResponse have a CRM?
How much does MailerLite cost?
How do I send an email from GetResponse?
How do I delete inactive contacts in GetResponse?
How do you remove contacts from your list?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap the contact you want to delete.
- At the top right, tap More. Delete.
- Tap Delete again.
How do I delete contacts from getting a response?
How can I save my contacts fast?
- Clean up duplicate contacts. …
- Zap random email address-only contacts (Android users only) …
- Create a single, cloud-based address book. …
- Polish by hand. …
- Keep your phone clean.